Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy – PEMF
Better, faster recovery from accidents, sports injury, and surgery using the PEMF therapy.
PEMF is a machine that directs electrical energy through a sequence of magnetic pulses targeted where there is tissue that’s injured. Each pulse creates a minute electrical signal causing the stimulation of cellular repair.
The following are benefits of using the PEMF therapy;
- Repairs damaged tissues
- Boosts oxygen absorption up to 200% at a cellular level
- Enhances protein synthesis inside cells
- Improves circulation by opening and dilating both capillaries and arteries
- Stimulates endorphins, serotonin, and the natural healing process of the body
- Reduces the enzymes that create inflammation by as much as 75%
- Improves oxygen absorption which will cause pH to be more alkaline
- Returns energy back to the cells
- Catalyzes an increase in both bone density and muscle mass
I graduated in 2016, with my CCMA, from Pima in Colorado. I have had many opportunities to help people working in various types of medical practices from Family Medicine to Infectious Disease. Prior to this, I had the pleasure of working as a Respiratory Therapist where I was primarily in the ICU and Emergency Department.
Joining An Oasis of Healing is what brought me to Arizona. Being able to continually learn, connect with patients, and participate in more natural treatment options is what drew me here.
I have always wanted to be a part of the healthcare field and I have had amazing experiences along the way. After being in conventional medicine, I knew it was time to change things and be a part of medicine that was able to help patients heal in such a powerful way.
I am originally from Colorado and moved to Arizona in August 2021. My hobbies include snowboarding, rock climbing and trail running. I spend most of my time outside exploring with my dog.