Restoring the function of immune system is absolutely necessary to eliminate cancer.
When the immune system is healthy and functioning properly, cancer cannot grow or metastasize.
Cancer employs many strategies to out maneuver the immune system:
1. It suppresses the immune system
2. It causes imbalances and miscommunications within the immune system
3. Cancer uses the immune system against the immune system
4. Cancer hides from the immune system by cloaking itself
Since cancer has many strategies, it is imperative that we systematically enhance and activate the immune system so that it can return to its inherent purpose, to eliminate cancer and keep it from coming back.
“Oncoimmunology” is a rather new and emerging field in conventional oncology that had already been the focus of integrative/alternative oncology for more than 20 years.
Conventional oncology has finally come to realize that cancer initiation and progression is directly impacted by “altered or misled immune responses” and that people suffering from chronic inflammatory conditions, as well as immune-compromised individuals, are not only at increased risk of developing cancer, but constitute the majority of those who have cancer.
Additionally, they are now acutely aware that what is called, “age-related immunosenescence” (decrease immunity due to age) is the main reason for the proportional increase of elderly people who get cancer.
What is called, oncoimmunology relies on two mechanisms of action:
1) “passive” “immunotherapy” by administering synthetic, anit-tumor antibodies, e.g., Trastuzumab (HER2) or Rituximab (αCD20 mAB), or transfer of cytotoxic T and NK cells
2) “active” “immunotherapy” that a) mobilizes the patient’s immune T-cells and c) through vaccinations.
In all of these approaches, there is the intent to block natural processes and artificially direct the immune system to go in the direction that these scientists think it should go…in other words, “teach the immune system how to work”. Even these scientists and oncologists realize that most patients will develop “acquired resistance” followed by “immune escape”, which will inevitably lead to a new cycle of treatments.
In other words, whatever they do to change the way the immune system and the body are working, will eventually be overcome by natural forces and they will have to employ a different therapy. that then allows them to continually come out with new drugs. Sadly, this will be unending because of the arrogance of humans to think that the natural laws can be subverted and coerced.
What we understand “oncoimmunolgy” to mean is NOT directing the immunes system to follow our commands, but rather simply removing the disguise from the cancer cells and walking up the immune system, so that the immune system can do what it was designed to do exactly in the way that it was designed, by nature.
Reduce the Burden of Chronic Inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory diet of raw/living plant-based foods
- Mindfulness, Tai chi, stretching
- Balancing hormones
Reduce the Burden of Chronic Microinfections
- Antimicrobials (fungus, parasites, anaerobic bacteria)
- Probiotics (recolonize good bacteria/outgrow bad bacteria)
- Ozone & Ultraviolet light blood irradiation (anti-viral and anti-bacterial effect)
Restore/Enhance Innate Immune Intelligence
- Minor autohemotherapy
- Mistletoe and other methods (call to find out more)
Take a look at our approach to comprehensive cancer care.
For more information on how to stop making cancer, visit here.
To learn more how to effectively target cancer cells, visit our page here.
To speak with us about how we can treat your or your loved one’s cancer, or for questions on our program, contact us