Registered Nurse – RN – Holistic Medical Center – NOW HIRING
An Oasis of Healing, an integrative oncology healing center in Mesa, AZ is seeking a Registered Nurse. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that provides high quality care to cancer patients from around the globe by supporting the body’s innate ability to heal through plant based nutrition, detoxification and cleansing, body re-balancing, & utilizing natural and alternative intravenous therapies.
If you are tired of feeling like all you do is dispense medications and would like the opportunity to educate and help the patients you work with heal, then check out our website www.StopMakingCancer.com. We are seeking a nurse who is passionate about being a part of REAL HEALTH care for their patients and has a love of learning. If you have great assessment and organizational skills, and love being a nurse, then this is the opportunity for you. In order to be considered for the job the following qualities are a MUST.
- Critical thinking skills and have the ability to have input and/or make recommendations to the doctor based on your assessment of the patient
- Experience and the ability to interpret basic blood laboratory results
- Strong memory and ability to learn and retain new information quickly
- Know what to do and be comfortable with handling an emergency situation
- Licensed RN in good standing in the state of AZ – minimum 2 years hospital experience with experience in ICU, CCU, ER or Med/Surg preferred
- Excellent IV/ phlebotomy skills, experience with PORTs and PIC Lines
- Compassionate, pleasant and caring
- Excellent documentation and critical thinking skills.
- Desire to learn, a team player & good communication skills
Full time position – pay commensurate with experience and training – health insurance and other benefits. Hourly rate from $32-38 per hour or more for person meeting all the qualifications listed.
Candidate must be congruent with our philosophy so before applying for this position look over our website. Please include a cover letter stating specifically why you are seeking employment at our facility.