Holistic Medicine for Cancer Treatments
There are a number of benefits of taking a holistic approach to treating cancer than turning to conventional treatment, such as chemotherapy. First, let’s discuss the different types of holistic medicine for cancer. Then we will walk you through the benefits of taking a holistic approach.
Types Of Holistic Medicine And Treatments For Cancer
1. Chelation Therapy– This form of treatment involves a process that eliminates toxins from your body. The toxins are removed from the body via the digestive system, urine or via fecal matter. Chelation therapy can remove metals from the body, improve blood circulation and prevent blood clots, as well as improve energy levels.
2. Ozone Treatments– This is when oxygen atoms are introduced into the body, with the purpose of improving the body’s use of oxygen. It is supposed to activate one’s immune system. Ozone can improve your cells’ oxygen levels, kill off viruses upon contact and strengthen your immune system.
3. Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide– This is exactly what it sounds like. It’s when peroxide is injected into the body, and once present it helps to kill off bacteria and fight infection. This is why some people with cancer prefer it over traditional treatments.
4. Intravenous Vitamin C– This therapy is when you’re injected with a very high dose/dosages of vitamin C. Vitamin C has been shown to be effective for fighting and treating infections and fatigue, which many cancer patients suffer from. Vitamin C has been known for fighting various types of cancers and it can neutralize the effects of certain chemicals found in food, more specifically nitrites. If you’re looking for an effective way to treat cancer and you don’t consume enough vitamin C, then you might be a good candidate for this specific alternative method.
5. Metabolic Medicine– This method of treatment has many benefits, we’ll talk about how it relates to your diet here. Many studies have shown that the way you eat and the foods you consume can affect cancer in various ways. Eating the right foods and following the correct diet is beneficial for cancer patients. A raw vegan diet can produce amazing benefits such as producing more antioxidant enzymes and it helps stop the production of cancer.
It’s up to you as to which treatment method you decide to try. It’s a good idea to speak with a professional, experienced doctor who treats people with cancer successfully. They can explain the benefits of each method in more depth, that way you can make an informed decision.
Benefits Of Taking A Holistic Approach
The main benefit of taking a holistic approach is it can launch localized attacks on the cancer cells. With conventional treatment, this really doesn’t happen. In fact, healthy cells are usually killed off and the immune system becomes weaker. Holistic medicines tend to focus on attacking only the affected cells and boosting the immune system.
Those are the different types of holistic medicine for cancer. As you can see, there is a range of benefits to taking a holistic approach. Remember, do additional research on each approach before deciding on the one method you plan to follow. An Oasis of Healing can help in that regard, reach out to us today.