All cells ‘try’ to maintain their functional integrity – regenerate, rejuvenate and procreate.
They have a library of possible responses to the environmental stimuli – environment around cells, which Epigenetics is all about.
Genetics is about the library of potential responses of the cell, and Epigenetics is all about the environment of the cell.
What you will learn in this video:
- What are Genetics and Epigenetics
- What is the difference between the two
- What environmental stimuli do the cell respond to
- How does the cell maintain its integrity
- What is the cellular function
- Up regulation and down regulation of the genes – why it is necessary and how it works
- How does the DNA get damaged
- BRCA gene (the one Angelina Jolie had) – both sexes can have this gene
- Toxicity and how it relates to BRCA gene
- How can you stop making Cancer?