All biological entities are designed to regenerate, rejuvenate and procreate. So, when one picks an apple from a tree, they will find that two more have grown in its’ place next season. And when one weeds the garden, they soon find out that not only have the same weeds returned, but there are new ones sprouting up all over. And, if I cut my finger, it heals. That is, my finger is restored to its’ original condition without a break in the skin.
This is the nature of nature and is as sure to occur, as it is that water will run down hill. If one were to build a dam to prevent the water from running downhill, the water will attempt to go around the dam so it must be constructed so as to prevent any water from leaking through and around it. But, as soon as the dam is removed or is partially taken down, the water begins to flow and will build momentum until it is flowing at full speed.
It is this same force and intent of nature that makes up the very fabric of all living things enabling them to grow, repair and produce offspring. This state of maintaining balance and integrity of form and function is a fundamental quality of all biological systems and is referred to by biologists as ‘homeostasis’. Maintaining homeostasis is the most essential and primary function of an organism since propagation requires an adequately functioning system. This is clearly seen when one observes the behavior of animals where it is noted that they will not risk survival to engage in sexual activity and that their primary concerns are food and shelter (nesting).
All cells undergo programmed cellular death (apoptosis) or “suicide” and are replaced by new cells at an incomprehensible rate. For example, the liver (20 trillion cells) is completely replaced every 5 months, the rods and cones in the eyes are replaced every 48 hours, about 100 billion red blood cells are replaced daily, the cells that line the intestines are replaced every 3 days and about 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells are lost and replaced every minute.
In order to understand the mechanisms of homeostasis, which results in continual repair and production of new cells, it is helpful to think of the cells of the body as tiny fish crowded into an aquarium. The fluid (aquarium) in which cells live is called the extracellular matrix or interstitial fluid and it is where cells are born, live and die.
Cells derive all of their nutrients and expel all of their wastes into this fluid or matrix. All of the input into this matrix comes from the arterial system, that is, the system of blood vessels that exit the heart and are, therefore rich with oxygen. Having circulated through the liver, this blood also contains substances that had been ingested and digested, some of which are nutrients and unfortunately, much of it is toxins. Toxins can very generally be defined as substances, which cannot be used by the body and must be eliminated or they will interfere with metabolism and result in impaired functioning or death of the organism.
Some toxins may require years to produce impairment, such as cigarette smoke or non-human food (typical Western diet) while other toxins can result in demise of the organism rather quickly. For example, the Black Mamba snake has a mortality rate in humans of 100% within 15 minutes to 3 hours if no anti-venom is administered.
The matrix is drained by the venous system (veins), which returns the blood to the heart-lung complex in order to expel the carbon dioxide (cellular waste) into the lungs to be exhaled while receiving a new load of oxygen for delivery to the matrix. The other system that drains the matrix is the intricate system of lymphatic vessels. These vessels take a sampling of the materials in the matrix back to the lymph nodes where the fluid is evaluated for its’ potential danger to the organism. If toxic or infected or abnormal (cancer), the immune system develops a very intricate and comprehensive protective response and communicates this to the rest of the body chemically by secreting what are called cytokines and interleukins.
Clearly, as long as this crystalline-colloidal fluid that constitutes the matrix is clean and contains all the raw materials necessary for the cells to assemble and produce new, vibrant functioning cells, there exists a state of optimal functioning of the organism, known as ‘health’.
This optimal level of functioning requires that the substances ingested by the organism and absorbed into the blood are in accordance with the natural laws that govern the functioning of the organism. For example, a lion would have a difficult time functioning if all it had to eat were grasses and fruit while a horse would be in big trouble if it were fed the corpses of other animals. This is true because these substances are in direct violation of the natural laws that direct the functioning of the lion and the cow and they are designed hence not equipped to digest and assimilate these materials into their structure and function.
Also required for optimal functioning is a continuous flow of wastes and ingested toxins out of the body through its’ detoxification and drainage systems. With regards to the matrix, there must be a rapid flow of cellular waste products and unusable ingested substances (toxins) out through the veins and lymphatic systems. Both of these drainage systems are powered through muscular activity and therefore require consistent physical activity to insure adequate removal of any and all accumulated wastes. These wastes range from metabolic by-products to ingested substances to toxins absorbed through the skin or breathed in through the lungs as well as those accumulated as a consequence of inadequate disposal of previous waste (e.g., constipation, inactivity).
The radiation and electromagnetic smog that we now live in adds, yet another dimension to the toxic sea in which we swim and results in both DNA mutations as well as disruptions of coherent electromagnetic functioning of our cells and organs including the immune system, central nervous system, and endocrine (hormone) system.
Ionizing radiation directly disrupts cell membranes through free radical production and drives a hole straight into the nucleus where the DNA is damaged and straight into the mitochondria where the ability to engage in aerobic respiration is damaged. The non-ionizing electromagnetic frequencies have their effect by disrupting electromagnetic coherence, which disallows the unified functioning of organs or organ systems. These non-physical “toxins” can not be disposed of through the basic disposal systems of the body hence their effects propagate and are additive.
The only way to neutralize ionizing radiation is with anti-oxidants and the only way to neutralize electro-magnetic frequencies is through living in harmony with the earth by living in accordance with our natures so that we can partake of and continue our exposure to the gentle magnetic field of the earth by sleeping with the setting of the sun and awaking with rising of the sun. Also, of critical importance is to stay in the stream of light, which emanates from the sun by ingesting foods that are not altered by fire or radiation or microwaves or chemicals so that they still contain the light from the sun, which enlivens them. Food is just a vehicle for light and it is light that sustains all physical phenomena.
As is now understood, the body is always engaged in homeostatic activities and when this is understood with certainty, it becomes clear that what we call ‘cancer’ is the body’s extraordinary attempt to save our lives. What actually happens is that the cells’ mitochondria, where glucose and oxygen are brought together to produce energy for the cells’ metabolic needs, are destroyed by a continuous toxic insult and the cell, rather than die, enters into a default mode of energy production known as fermentation or glycolysis. This is a primitive and inefficient method of producing energy from glucose and hence yields only 2 ATP (biological energy packages) from every molecule of glucose instead of the 38 ATP produced in the mitochondria from one molecule of glucose.
When this shift to anaerobic metabolism occurs, the cell undergoes many adaptive changes to accommodate the new metabolic requirements by modifying its’ enzyme systems which, in turn alters its’ shape or form. Hence, when viewed with a microscope, these cells appear quite differently than normal cells and pathologists can easily identify them as “cancer”. If the cells failed to transform their metabolism, they would have died. So, a breast might turn black (necrotic) and literally fall off and the same would happen with parts of the colon or prostate or pancreas or wherever “cancer” might form. Necrotic cells are food for microorganisms. These conditions then result in an environment, which produces serious infection,which soon enters the blood, producing sepsis, or blood poisoning. If the sepsis is severe enough, death is certain. What we are calling ‘cancer’ then, is the body’s last and heroic effort to save us from sure death.
It is easily understood but it is a little more difficult to actually do because stop-making cancer involves changing our lifestyles radically. For some, this is easily done while for others it is the most difficult thing they have ever done. But when “cancer” knocks at your door, you soon realize that it is, actually God’s divine tap on your shoulder suggesting that you change the path you are on. It is an offer most of us can’t refuse.
Here is the formula to stop making cancer:
1) Eat according to your biological needs rather than you appetites. Keep in mind that we are primates, not canines or felines or bovine or porcine. Consider what gorillas eat and ask yourself if they are strong and healthy. Remember that the light from the sun is destroyed with fire, radiation and microwaves. Also, freezing destroys many nutrients. Organic, ripe, fresh and unaltered are the qualities of the food that are most compatible with health.
2) Sleep early and arise early.
3) Begin your day with meditation and/or prayer and include Tai Chi or Ji Gong or Yoga.
4) Read about health and healing of the body and mind and spirit… do not read about disease (at least 30 minutes).
5) Exercise aerobically for at least 20 minutes (45 eventually) and include some resistance exercises for muscle tone and strength.
6) Eat only after exercising but remember, you do not have to eat in the morning and the longer period of time between meals, the healthier you become.
7) Clean your colon. Remember that the colon is about 1.5 to 2 meters or around 5 feet in length so consider how much waste you are eliminating each day. If it is not around 5 feet, then you should do an enema or get a colonic. Enema daily or colonic 2 to 3 times per week, if possible or a combination of the two. One colonic and 3 enemas per week is an example.
8) Coffee retention enemas are excellent ways to cleanse your liver and wheat grass juice or other fresh juice retention enemas are another way to get nutrients into your body.
9) Take a rest a noon, meditate and/or pray, take your shoes off and feel the earth with your bare feet and allow the sun to warm your skin, if possible for around 30 minutes depending where you are living.
10) Eat your evening meal at least 3 hours before going to bed. It is very important for healing to go to sleep with an empty stomach and intestines.
11) Meditate and/or pray before eating your evening meal.
12) Be careful not to lie. Being dishonest produces harmful psycho-emotional and spiritual effects.
13) Laugh … belly laugh, if possible a few times a day.
14) Be kind … if angry, go sit and breathe deeply or, if necessary go somewhere and scream and bang a stick and then go breathe deeply and slowly and meditate for 5 minutes.
15) Spend the last 30 minutes before going to bed by reading and/or praying or meditating.
16) Sleep with your head north to south or south to north, if possible.
17) Insure that the room you sleep in is quiet, dark and has no electronic equipment in it.
18) Fast 10 to 14 days four times a year at the two solstices and equinoxes. So, March 21, June 21, September 21, and December 21. The fast should be 10 to 14 consecutive which include the 21st of those months. You can also read more about diet and fasting.
19) The order of importance with regards to eating healthfully: Volume, frequency and quality.
Therefore, do not eat until full. Eat, at most, twice per day and skip a day once per week. Quality food is organic, fresh and ripe.
Find someone to love.