EWOT or Exercise With Oxygen Therapy administers a high flow rate of oxygen while exercising.
Oxygen therapies have great potential in the treatment of cancer. Cancer is caused by the replacement of normal oxygen respiration on body cells by an anaerobic (lack of oxygen) cell respiration. Cancer cells thrive under conditions of low oxygen and high acidity.
These are just some of the benefits of EWOT:
- Breathing in 92% O2 during exercise assists in slowing down the aging process
- Increases strength while exercising and burns more calories
- Improves your well-being and mental clarity
- Decreases risk of disease and increases your energy
- Increases the amount of oxygen in the blood plasma
- Increases pO2 levels to a level of a healthy 20 year old
EWOT can be used whether on an elliptical, walking/running on a treadmill or riding a stationary bike. It can help with the flu, emphysema, stress, high blood pressure, and if undergoing chemotherapy, reduce one’s recovery time.
It can also help decrease the recovery time from severe physical exercise or overstrain (weight lifting, running, boxing, endurance cycling, etc), infectious disease, cancer, skin conditions, and eye diseases.