EWOT or Exercise With Oxygen Therapy administers a high flow rate of oxygen while exercising.
Oxygen therapies have great potential in the treatment of cancer. Cancer is caused by the replacement of normal oxygen respiration on the bodies cells by an anaerobic (lack of oxygen) cell respiration. Cancer cells thrive under conditions of low oxygen and high acidity.
These are just some of the benefits of EWOT:
- Breathing in 92% O2 during exercise assists in slowing down the aging process
- Increases strength while exercising and burns more calories
- Improves your well-being and mental clarity
- Decreases risk of disease and increases energy
- Increases the amount of oxygen in the blood plasma
- Increases pO2 levels to a level of a healthy 20-year-old
EWOT can be used whether on an elliptical, walking/running on a treadmill or riding a stationary bike. It can help with the flu, emphysema, stress, high blood pressure, and if undergoing chemotherapy, reduce one’s recovery time.
It can also help decrease the recovery time from severe physical exercise or overstrain (weight lifting, running, boxing, endurance cycling, etc), infectious disease, cancer, skin conditions, and eye diseases.
I have been in the medical field for over twelve years working in the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, and the USA. For the last eight years since becoming an MA, I have received advanced training in IV Therapy and specialized experience in multiple areas while working in the ER, ICU, operating room, PACU, Med Surg and Telemetry, as well as oncology.